· National Association for College Admissions Counseling
Researched and wrote two papers for publication on the NACAC website on the use of agents in recruiting international students, one focusing on contracts and one on legal and accreditation requirements (July-November 2017).
· RANEPA University, Moscow
Served as a member of a team convened by the World Bank to advise RANEPA University on the development of its internationalization strategy (2015-16)
Served as member of international panel of experts convened by the International Association of Universities and the Ministry to advise on development of a national policy on internationalization. (March 2014)
· American University of Cairo
Facilitated retreat for board of directors. (January 2014)
· Higher Education Authority of Ireland
Served as one of five panel members to review submissions of Irish higher education institutions to the HEA in a new system of performance compacts between institutions and government.(November 2013).
· International Association of Universities (IAU), Higher Education Leadership Academy (AKEPT) and Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Planned and served as presenter in workshop on internationalization for Malaysian higher education leaders. (November 2013).
· Rand Corporation, Education Unit. Executive coaching and strategic planning. (July 2011-present).
· Allegheny College, Pennsylvania
Advised on internationalization of the curriculum through site visit and report. (October 2013).
· University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
Planned and conducted workshop for faculty and staff on internationalization; wrote report advising on future directions. (October 2012-February 2013).
· Berkeley College, New York
Planned and conducted workshop on internationalization strategies for faculty, staff, trustees. (May 2012).
· Fordham University, New York.Consultation with International Education Committee, presentation at Dean’s retreat. (May 2012).
· Drake University, Iowa.
Planned and conducted workshop for student affairs and international units advancing internationalization. (April 2012).
· Southern African Regional Association of Universities (SARUA).Presented lectures (by skype) on change management as part of a leadership development program for senior administrative officers at member universities; wrote commissioned paper on the role of the senior administrative officer in African universities in leading change. (2012).
· CHEMS Consulting, UK. Member of an international research team to develop case studies on best practices in teaching and learning (Commissioned by the Higher Education Academy, UK, 2015). Member of an international research team to profile internationalization strategies of top 50 universities worldwide (Commissioned by UK university, 2014). Wrote case study on staffing policies in Texas A&M branch campus in Qatar. (November 2011). Member of the research team for A Guide to the financial aspects of offshore activity in UK HEIs(2012). Member of international research team on internationalization strategies at 50 top universities worldwide.
· George Washington University, Washington DC. Consultation on strategic plan for internationalization. May-October 2011.
• Indiana University Center for Global Change. Keynote speaker and workshop leader for three-day seminar for administrators and faculty members on campus internationalization strategies. Presentations focused on comprehensive internationalization, strategic planning, and measuring internationalization. (May 2011 and May 2012).
· Columbus Association, Paris, France. Planning and implementation of a two-day workshop for Latin American university rectors and vice-rectors on leading internationalization, delivered in Spanish. (March 2011).